Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Silver Sparkle.


This is probably the last round for my non-maternity silver dress...until later, of course. 
This cardigan with silver sparkle stripes belonged to my Great Aunt Bea who died last year. At her funeral, I noticed one of the attendees' perfume while no one else did. I later found out that I had been pregnant with the twins and didn't know yet. My mom inherited some of Bea's clothes, and she gave me this after I gushed over a similar cardigan someone wore to church. Mom is more gold while I'm more silver.


I do love keys on anything, elaborate or simple.


I found these gorgeous silver earrings at Black Lion for under $10.


This outfit prompted a student who hadn't seen me since May to say, "You're about to pop!"

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Inherited...most likely from Chico's (Bea's shop of choice)
Necklace: Charleston boutique
Earrings: Black Lion
Barrettes: Wal-mart
Flats: Shoe Show

No comments:

Post a Comment