Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Refined Peacock.


Okay, this dress is certainly not slimming, but it's incredibly comfortable. I like seeing the bright color too. I made it work-appropriate with a tank top underneath and a short-sleeved cardigan on top. I'm already thinking about how I can wear the dress again. It was comfortable even during this day when I left home at 7 a.m. and didn't get home until 8 p.m.


This little short-sleeved cardigan has been a life-saver in warm weather. It goes with everything and makes just about any colorful tank top or sleeveless dress work-appropriate. When I saw it at Target, I somehow knew.


I call this my rock candy necklace. I love holding the crystals to the light. This is the other necklace I bought during that early pregnancy necklace spree. Notice the chain of "diamonds" threaded through the silver chain. I didn't even notice that until I'd worn the necklace several times.


I was already sleepy. I think you can tell here that I was once thin...right?

Maternity Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Shoe Show
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment