Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Simple Friday.


I doubt I'll ever feel comfortable wearing jeans on Fridays as some of my coworkers do, but I do tend to wear more comfortable and basic clothes at the end of the week. My Fridays tend to be pretty short.

I love pinstripe pants. They feel different from and a little fancier than solid color pants, and they add variety to a work wardrobe. This is important as pants can be difficult to find. I have four regular pairs of them, and I was excited to find this pair of maternity ones. The stripes are pale blue.


Hello, cat hair. This top isn't maternity, but it still works because it has a bit of a bell shape. I wear a black tank top under it to bridge the gaps. The black rosettes are a subtle but beautiful touch.


The pinstripes are visible here! I fell in love with these shoes one winter before I cared about or needed a real work wardrobe. They cost more than I wanted to pay, but I kept thinking about them. Months later, I found them on sale...for ten dollars. That's right. I got them in another color too. Normally, I'd probably just wear them in cold weather (they're knit), but I putting all my flats to work.


Oliver was probably glad to have a break from necklaces and girly colors.

Maternity Pants: Motherhood
Top: Belk
Flats: Nine West
Earrings: Target
Barrettes: Wal-mart

No comments:

Post a Comment