Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Ozma.


I love the idea of Ozma...even though I haven't read the Wizard of Oz books. There's another children's series for my list! I only own the first book though. This movie Ozma is pretty swell though.


Anyway, here's that gorgeous maternity tank top again. The sequins picked up the green in the rest of the outfit. I want to wear that tank as much as possible. I think it will look like a completely different top with various colors. The black capris are probably my favorite maternity pants (besides the comfy gray leggings). I adore this cardigan. Mom and I each bought one at the same time. I love the buttons on the sleeves, and the emerald shade is wondrous. Green became one of my favorite colors (along with purple) a year or two ago.
The Ozma-worthy flats are on loan from Mom. They are all-around brilliant. I'm pretty sure you could touch the giant rhinestone, say, "Oz," and recover one of your Oz friends instantly.


I bought this sparkly Cinderella watch some years ago on Amazon. I'm sad because my fingers have swelled just enough to make wearing rings impossible. I keep wanting to draw a wedding band on or something.


Clearly, I like these earrings. Again, they're rather Ozma. The barrettes came in a set with two black, two silver, and two gold--a nice range for various outfits. The resulting hairdo is a bit cute, but those barrettes really hold my hair back. Plus, they're awfully pretty.


This outfit made me feel very pretty.

Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Maternity Tank: Motherhood
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Flats: Nine West
Watch: Amazon
Earrings: Boutique in Charleston
Barrettes: Wal-mart

2 comments: