Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

A Bold Reader: Week 15.

I finished two books this past week! I finished An Ordinary Day by ue Di. And I finished Stealing Snow, my first YA novel of the year and of the season's focus. It's the first book in a series, so the end wasn't very satisfying. But I don't think I liked the book enough to read the whole series.

I'm replacing An Ordinary Day with Mary Oliver's Felicity--more poems to read in the tub. I'm replacing Stealing Snow with The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Bloack--a former library book I found in the free bin at 2nd and Charles. What luck! I already like her.

I'm still reading other books bit by bit--The Broken Way, 'Salem's Lot, French Women Don't Get Fat, Uniquely Human. Bruce and I will finish Tenth of December this week--only 3 stories left! I'm behind on the Bible, but I'm not giving up. I've also been reading a ebook, Dress Shop of Dreams. It's fluffy, but I love the magic realism. I may finish the book on the treadmill this week.

Books literally surround me right now, and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment