Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Beauty Favorites.

In case you haven't noticed, I love makeup. It started as a way to cover up what I did not like about myself, but it's become a creative joy. So here are some of my favorite products:
  • Revlon Color Stay foundation in Ivory. This has been the only product I've found that really matches my face. I've been  using it for about 20 years! Mom used to wear it in one shade darker.
  • Too Faced Candlelight highlighter. When I have time, I put this on high points or all over my face. I love the shimmer.
  • Urban Decay body glitter in marshmallow. I need to wear this more often. I love the scent.
  • Too Faced Glitter Bomb eyeshadow palette. Josh bought this for me for our anniversary. The shimmer is amazing, and I love the bright colors, mostly pinks and purples.
  • Stila In the Moment eyeshadow palette. It's full of purples and a few neutrals. It has plenty of shimmer, and I don't tire of it.
  • Disney/Sephora Cinderella eye shadow palette. The packaging is gorgeous. The palette is full of glitter with neutrals and blues. I nearly passed out when I saw it at Sephora. I love the Ariel palette too. I wish the partnership had continued.
  • My Starlooks liquid eyeliner with star stamp. I'm not good at applying liquid liner, but I love putting a little star near the corner of my eye.
  • Julep When Pencil Met Gel eyeliner in Forest Green Shimmer, Ultra Violet, and Galaxy Black Shimmer (with purple glitter). These are some of the best liners I've ever used. They go on so easily, and they stay. 
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Wrath. This bright, metallic red is perfect for an edgy Snow White.
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose--a soft, sheer red that is the best tinted lip balm I've encountered. I want all the colors!
  • My shimmer cream and lavender Snow White and the Huntsman makeup bag from a set Dad gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment