Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

Skills I Wish I Had.

  • Giving myself a good manicure. I make such a mess.
  • Cooking in general.
  • Swimming like a pro.
  • Connecting to kids with autism.
  • Disciplining kids with autism appropriately.
  • Singing well in various styles.
  • Tap dancing.
  • Making my own clothes.
  • Playing the piano.
  • Reading more quickly but still deeply.
  • Maintaining good connections with people.
  • Applying makeup like a pro.
  • Spotting lies easily.
  • Playing basketball (for Josh's sake).
  • Writing a novel.
  • Dyeing my hair by myself.
  • Sewing doll clothes.
  • Having better time management.
  • Gardening.
  • Knowing the names of trees and flowers.
  • Drawing.
  • Making paper dolls.
  • Baking. Blondies!
  • Staying fit.
  • Making others feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment