Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

What's in My Purse.

I have a beautiful blue, white, and silver purse with art inspired by the live-action Cinderella. I love its pink lining. It's incredibly roomy, so it doubles as a bag for Oliver. Here's what's inside:
  • Oliver's jeans, T-shirt, underwear, and Pull-Ups
  • My cream and green wallet with a pattern of keys (and a silver and purple key from a wallet Mom gave me many years ago--Josh moves the charm whenever I get a new wallet)
  • My albuterol inhaler
  • Red lip stain--the brand name has worn off
  • A sample of Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey
  • Liplicious Mint Glass gloss from Bath and Body Works
  • Water bottle
  • Tiny flashlight
  • Vaseline Intensive Care hand cream
  • A Mary Engelbreit notepad for lists
  • Halls cough drops
  • Icebreakers sugar-free cinnamon mints
  • Revlon Photoready translucent powder
  • Navy hair tie
  • Fresh Sugar mini Rose lip treatment
  • Tiny Lollia hand cream in Wish
  • Pacifica roll-on perfume in French Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment