Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fantasy Dwelling.

I would live in an invisible home high in the trees. Each room would have at least one wall of windows. Little staircases would lead to various rooms, a few steps here and there.  The floors would be pale wood.

The bed Josh and I have now would have sheer pink draperies. Josh and I would each have a dressing room off the bedroom. Mine would have ample hanger room, shelves for shoes, drawers for tights and scarves, plenty of room for my cardigans, and pretty hooks and displays for my jewelry. My denim chaise would be in the center of the small room.

We'd have a large study with white built-in shelves and cabinets. Josh's desk and my desk would be there along with a large white table for projects. We'd be able to find there any book we wanted.

Oliver's room would have Thomas and Grover décor, and below the house, we'd have a large yard. It would have a tall white wooden fence covered with yellow jasmine and purple clematis. Oliver could run amid year-round wild violets.  Wisteria would always drape the house.

Of course, we'd have a small skating rink and a heated pool with a deep section for treading water. We'd take sunshine naps in a room full of blankets and pillows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment