Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2016

Few People Know That...

  • I loathe squash.
  • I'm terrible at parking but even worse at getting out of a parking space.
  • I met Dennis DeYoung of Styx. Oh, wait, I tell everyone that.
  • I can tread water for over an hour.
  • My hair has a lot of red in sunlight.
  • I drink a ton of water. I tracked my water intake for 24 hours a couple years ago: 7.5 liters.
  • I was homeschooled for 2nd-8th grades.
  • I used to spend two separate months a year with family in Washington state.
  • I don't live anywhere near any extended family except my cousin Steve and his family in SC.
  • The first vehicle I drove was a big pick-up truck. I was around 10 and on my family's ranch.
  • I got to play the princess in a children's theatre version of Aladdin.
  • I lip-synced "Somewhere over the Rainbow" in a bizarre costume as part of a children's theatre insane production of Oz.
  • I'm on volume 161 of my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment