Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trivial Quirks.

  • When I'm shopping, and I like an item, I like to carry it around the store for a while. Then, I can easily decide whether or not to buy it.
  • I have three composition books that I'm slowly filling with my favorite quotations, images, poetry lines, and other book bits. I feel like I can keep the best bits of the books I've read. I have a fourth composition book that is full.
  • When I buy a journal or get one as a gift, I usually write when, where, and with whom I bought the journal or who gave it to me. I love remembering, especially if I don't use the journal right away.
  • I use coffee mugs primarily to hold pens, sometimes divided by color. Once, my mom couldn't find a mug for her coffee. I think she washed out a pen mug.
  • I don't generally drink coffee. But I do like iced peppermint mocha. I don't really like hot drinks.
  • I struggle with wearing my clothes backward or inside-out.
  • I use a lot of made-up words in conversation with those closest to me. Some are entirely made-up; many are baby words of mine and my brother's.
  • I like to take baths during the day.
  • When something in a store overwhelms me, I sometimes sit down right on the floor.
  • I can listen to a new favorite song on repeat for a long time.
  • I drink several liters of water a day.
  • I almost always prefer a spoon over a fork.
  • I like to keep on display photos in which I look really happy. It's a good reminder, and it gives me hope.
  • I've never lit a match. I think I'm afraid of burning myself.
  • I can recite segments of many movies, even those I've not seen in years.
  • I write my lowercase A's in two ways, interchangeably. A student once asked me why; I had no answer.
  • I don't put milk in my cereal.
  • I prefer most of my food plain.
  • I know a lot of movie and theatre trivia.
  • I could go to an aquarium every day.
  • I sing and make up songs at random.

No comments:

Post a Comment