Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Last Day of 32.

My year was a full one. I read 47 books, including plenty of poetry. I managed to swim back toward reading despite cognitive challenges.

I think I've gotten close to both my parents and stepparents. We're all patched together, and it's enough to warm me.

I (Mom) dyed my hair black again, and I grew it out. I love it--I put on red lipstick and feel like Snow White.

I've danced so much with Oliver.

I'm on a different mix of medications right now, and they seem to be working.

I've kept up with my blog--4 or 5 posts a week.

I've experimented with makeup, playing with products I've never really used, such as lip liner, blush, and highlighters. My makeup bag is an arsenal of happiness!

I've fallen for avocados. I eat them every week.

I've worked toward an acceptance of my body and how it has changed.

I've paid down debt.

I've gotten through more trauma.

I've seen so many gorgeous shows, and I saw Phantom from the front row! I'll never forget the wonder of that.

I'm satisfied with this year and eager to start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment