Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Dream Boards.

I started using Silk+Sonder planners in February. One of the features I liked was a self-care Bingo game. I liked it so much that I started making my own, replacing BINGO with DREAM. I make these boards in the notes pages of my planner. 

On my Dream boards, I include things I want to do, wear, try, read, watch, or otherwise enjoy. These can go from doing chores to wearing a certain pair of earrings. I'd love to black-out all my boards, but I try at least to get a Dream streak on each board. Here's one November board I've managed to black-out. My orange Prisma Color pencil is now a tiny stub from my coloring all the squares. 


It's more fun than a to-do list, and it reminds to use what I have and enjoy whatever I can. It's also another way to encourage myself to finish reading books. This is one of the boards I've made for December. 


Whenever I do something that's on a board, I think, "That's a square." Every night, I update my planner and see what I can do to get closer to Dream streaks. 

This post is a square!

No comments:

Post a Comment