Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How I Can Spread Glitter.

I can do this literally. At 16, I often sprinkled glitter into my bad, books, and journal. I've done that a little recently, and I want to do more. I've spread a little around the bedroom in general. I need some in my purse. Just seeing those glints in random places (oh, how they travel!) reminds me that life is worth living and that wonderful experiences an objects exist. When it get on Bruce, he has cheerful thoughts of me.

I think I also spread figurative glitter for Bruce by taking him to shows. They sparkle, and they add sparkle t our lives.

One recent night, I woke my wonderful-smelling marshmallow body glitter. I feel beautiful because I was sparkly and sweetened.

What else? I could send letters. I could make more glittery collages. I can use Gelly Roll Stardust pens more often. I can dress in a way that sparkles.

I have a small white box that contains my glitters in little jars and tubes. I can pick a glitter for the day and send it off like a kiss.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/181834962/large.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment