Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Want to Feel.

  • Oliver snuggling against my back on the futon.
  • The shift and shimmer of bath bubbles.
  • Oliver willingly holding my hand as we walk.
  • The smoothness of my clear skin.
  • The surprise of looking down and seeing my prettily polished fingernails.
  • The sun warming me during a sunshine nap.
  • The perfect weight of our ivy comforter.
  • My pants sliding on with no struggle.
  • The excitement of getting replies about my writing---even if they didn't pick it, they probably read it.
  • Competent and knowledgeable.
  • The sense of mentoring someone in my own way.
  • Sinking into a bathtub full of Gelly Rolls and other great pens.
  • My mom's presence when I'm afraid.
  • The smooth beads and charms of my necklaces.
  • The easy satisfaction of reading a whole magazine at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment