Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

What Excites Me.

  • Rock concerts...including the anticipation
  • Shows--costumes, orchestra tuning up
  • Oliver's voluntarily cuddling with me
  • Josh's tickling my arm or back
  • The text message sound on my phone
  • The crack of opening a soda can
  • Sonic--those big drinks!
  • Recognizing an actor I've seen elsewhere
  • Updating Bruce on everything
  • Going out to shop or explore with Mom
  • Seeing someone open a gift from me
  • Seeing books on writing
  • Fairy tale retellings
  • Playing on GoodReads
  • Getting the mail
  • Doctor Who
  • Starting a movie with Bruce
  • Going to a movie at Cinebarre with Mom
  • Shirley Temples
  • The intro to the songs "The Phantom of the Opera" and "The Beauty Underneath"
  • The upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie
  • Most Disneyness 

No comments:

Post a Comment