Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What I'm Looking Forward To.

  • More daylight for walks
  • Enough daylight to walk to Bruce's for our walks
  • Falling asleep tonight
  • The Beauty and the Beast movie--2017!
  • Each day's mail--who knows?
  • Cabaret on Saturday
  • Two shows in May!
  • Going to TGI Fridays with Bruce again
  • Going to the Blue Moon Cafe again with Mom for more brie and honey creations
  • Mom's next visit
  • Writing another story
  • Drinking Sprite
  • Wearing a pretty dress to the theatre
  • Having some alone time with Josh
  • Listening to my iPod in the car
  • The next hug from Oliver
  • Hearing about Mom's cruise
  • Oliver's feeling better
  • Seeing my brother
  • Getting the Oliver and Company T-shirt Dad ordered for me. We're definitely the & co.!
  • Seeing my best girls eventually
  • Holding my first babies in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment