Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2016

Crash Course.

I like the idea of having crash courses--one day or a few hours, hopefully with a friend.
  • Geology. I'd like to have names for the rocks I find.
  • Horticulture: Again, I want names for flowers and trees. I think they deserve to have name space in my mind. 
  • Theatre appreciation. Why didn't I take this in college? I might talk too much.
  • Creative writing. I'd walk in as a beginner. That would be strange but fun.
  • Calligraphy or lettering. Why not?
  • Marine biology. I hope this would include aquariums.
  • Handwriting interpretation. So cool!
  • Costume design...if I only had to watch and study.
  • Voice lessons. Maybe even a little would help. 
  • The history of rock music. The school where I taught four actually offered this!
  • Autism. Maybe I'd be better able to care for Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment