Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

What I Can Do for Myself in 15 Minutes.

Free time sometimes comes in tiny pockets, and we have to use them for something more meaningful than staring into space or dozing off. As usual, I thought a list would help me.
  • Read a chapter
  • Paint my nails
  • Put on creative eye makeup
  • Color a picture in an adult coloring book
  • Ask for a 15-minute massage
  • Write a few pages in my journal
  • Listen to 4 or 5 Broadway songs
  • Look at the Tasha Tudor illustrations in A Little Princess
  • Turn all my attention to ice water in a big bottle
  • Select a specific color to search on Target's website. The cascades of purple or green are so soothing.
  • Start looking at a magazine
  • Clean up my nightstand and the books beside the bed
  • Walk to get the mail
  • Take a short bath, even in the middle of the day
Give me more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment