Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Seeking Enchantment.

--Tracy Knight MacDonald

This should be like a field trip. A hidden meadow, a picnic, butterfly nets.

I don't think enchantment is difficult to find; it's difficult to recognize, to accept, and to incorporate into one's life.

Of course, it's difference for everyone. But I can find enchantment in so many small ways.
  • Tiny, sparkly earrings
  • The Neverland T-shirt Josh gave me for Christmas
  • Uncontrollable smiles from one of the people I adore most
  • Wisteria dripping from trees
  • The traincase (from Mom) that could hold anything...a mystery for now
  • An unopened package of Mrs. Grossman stickers
  • My dressed up reflection, which usually means I'm going to a show
  • Any makeup that shimmers
  • Oliver's two beloved stuffed dogs. The bond is just so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment