Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Imagine a Whole Day Just For...

  • Playing in the contents of my desk--writing letters, looking back through journals and pens.
  • Looking at magazines--a big varied stack.
  • Talking to Mom--getting room service.
  • Reading. I'd alternate a difficult book with an easier one.
  • Exploring the library and picking up far more books than I'll be able to read in time. Spreading everything out on a big table with my journal and quotation notebook.
  • Cleaning and organizing our room.
  • Shopping with Mom--South Park, Paper Source...
  • An off and on sunshine nap.
  • Reading unfinished books that have been on my "currently reading" shelf for ages.
  • Seeing back-to-back shows or dress rehearsals.
  • Catching up on all the prompts in my journal.
  • Catching up with my quotation notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment