Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2016

How to Sparkle More.

  • Read more children's books.
  • Read the color-coded fairy tale books (Andrew Lang).
  • Read more science fiction and fantasy.
  • Play with color in coloring books.
  • Listen to soothing, inspiring music like Enya.
  • Continue listening to showtunes and working it into the family's morning routine.
  • Learn about shows after Bruce and I see them.
  • Take medication--every time and at the right time.
  • Hang up some snowflakes and make a glittery mess.
  • Collect gifts for people throughout the year, so no special day catches me by surprise.
  • Use my favorite peppermint marshmallow candle.
  • Rather than saving something special, think of what a pity it would be if I never used the object. And use it!
  • Look at old photos of Oliver. Watch for photos in which I look truly happy--even if I were sick or hurt at the time.
  • Don't be lazy about eye makeup. Layer the sparkle.
  • Pay attention to those who love me most and see it in their eyes. Carry that feeling.
  • Always wear something that glimmers--it will remind me of who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment