Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2016

What Makes Me Feel Beautiful.

I don't have an attachment to real jewelry (thank goodness), but I love costume jewelry. I feel beautiful in a sparkling necklace that complements what I'm wearing.

Painted nails make me feel beautiful. I always forget and then notice that pop of color again.

I feel beautiful when my long hair is behaving and when my makeup makes me look (and then feel) more awake and expressive.

I feel beautiful holding hands and walking about. I guess it's the sense of someone choosing me for that...and it also keeps me from the people and cars that could easily run me over.

The contrast between recently-dyed black hair and pale skin make me feel Snow-White lovely.

Also, a couple of people tell me daily that I'm pretty. I'm so lucky in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment