Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Mini Sequin Mama.


Baby shower garb: how can one now-oddly-shaped girl pull off cute, semi-dressy, stylish, and, well, at least a little hot? Cue those leggings my mom got me for my birthday and the awesome tank top I sale-stalked for months before finally ordering.

(Josh requested sass.)

This little sculpture is in Greg and Susan's front yard, and it's utterly precious. It reminds me of Josh reading illustrated fairy tales to me as I incessantly point out details. Oooh, look at her dress! There is the golden branch!


I don't call my sort of "count your blessings" posts "Mini Sequins" because of this tank top, but the parallel is interesting.


I bought this headband when I first got my pixie cut. The earrings are probably my favorite pair right now. I wear them when I feel like, "So? I feel great, and I'm wearing these huge purple earrings with rhinestones AND beads whether all ya'll like it or not" (but really, how could anyone not like it?).


Speaking of sequins, how about $13, absurdly comfortable flats?


I think I've expressed my gratitude for this ring before. It is the perfect giant ring for me. It's normally a little big, but thanks to a bit of swelling (which is visible here), it fits just right. I designed this tattoo for Josh--it's one of my blown glass pens with Amy Brown fairy wings. Luna is his sort of magic name for me.


Maternity Tank Top: Motherhood
Maternity Leggings: Pea in the Pod
Flats: Shoe Show
Headband: The Icing
Earrings: Ann Taylor Loft
Ring: Target

1 comment:

  1. Great earrings and outfit, and I love the tattoo as well!

    ReplyDelete