Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Saltwater Pearl.


 After not leaving the house for a week, getting dressed for work was kind of exciting. This dress isn't maternity; it normally has a a sash, so I just took that out. This cardigan hid my pregnancy a couple of times this winter before I shared the news at work. It's so billowy and shimmery, and it looks just as pretty over a long-sleeved shirt.


I wear a tank top under the dress to make it more work appropriate. Aren't those gold threads in the cardigan lovely? This is one of the necklaces I bought during my necklace craze. It's probably one of my favorites.


We have a very sandy driveway. Are these princess shoes or what? I'm incredibly sad because one of the rhinestones fell out at some point during the day, and I haven't been able to find it. I'm bereft.


Sparkly barrettes make the weird phase of growing out a pixie fun. And fun nail polish helps everything. I never painted my nails until a couple of years ago. Pretty fingernails always make me feel happy when I'm working or writing. Both of these nail polishes haunted me from Sephora until I bought them. If something for $9 haunts you for a week, just buy it.


Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Barrette: Handpicked
Nail Polish: Sephora by OPI in Worth My Weight over Mermaid to Order

No comments:

Post a Comment