Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Rosewood.


Summer classes are coming to a close, but the paperwork is just getting started for me. And in just over a week, I'll be back to figuring out comfortable, professional, and (hopefully) cute outfits every day...which is a bit harder with the belly.


I'm grateful for every pair of flats I own since I've stepped away from heels for the duration. My mom got me these a couple of years ago. Apparently, they are an imitation of some fancy design.

I love the layers of this necklace even though I have to be careful to avoid serious tangling. The two short white pearl strands were originally one long strand which broke the first time I wore the necklace (I leaned down to get something out of my work bag, and the strand caught on the arm of my chair...pearls everywhere). I restrung them as two strands on elastic thread.

I spent an unusual amount of money on this cardigan. In the dressing rooms, my mom and I called it "the magic cardigan" because it made every outfit look fabulous and special.

Oliver in a pink bubble.

Prepare for more outfit posts as the new semester begins! I hope I'll manage to keep my clothes interesting...far more for my own sake than anyone else's.

Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment