Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Silver Rose.

I'm going to try to post an outfit now and then. I'm no fashion queen, but I do have fun with my clothes...even with the big belly!

We didn't put the fairy lights in the tree...they must be a gift from the man who painted the bathroom ceiling lavender!

This outfit is super comfortable and makes me feel both pretty and professional, and only one piece is maternity! I take my appearance very seriously at work, but I'm also committed to showing my personality.


Details like the roses on the flats, the silver stripes on the tank top, and the rhinestone buttons on the cardigan make this outfit a favorite of mine.

Yep, that's a whole baby.

Tank top: Target
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Maternity Capris: Motherhood
Flats: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment