Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Maternity Fairy Clothes: Simple Peacock.

This dress isn't the most flattering shape, but it's incredibly comfortable, and I love the color. I'll probably be wearing it quite a bit this summer. It's also a dress I can accessorize to make it work appropriate. This is on my in-laws' patio amid windchimes, birdfeeders, flower pots, and bumblebees.


Ah, toe swelling. Anyway, I'm not a big flip fan unless beading, embroidery, or rhinestones are involved. These are simple with a little sparkle. Josh was a good sport for giving me this lovely pedicure. He did a better job than I would have done!


The fluorescence of my pale skin drowned out the shamrocks on these barrettes. My brother found them for me when he was just a little. The earrings are from an earring wonderland, whose name I can't remember, in Charleston.


I've wanted a green dress for a long time. I didn't anticipate the first one being maternity! Now, all I need is a red bicycle and a picnic basket full of cherries (or some chocolate chips, which were my afternoon sweet snack).

I love this Tink necklace Josh bought for me when I was feeling low.

...and this excellent bumblebee photo he snapped as we anticipated the first party for our little bee.

Maternity Dress: Target
Flips: Old Navy
Barrettes: Gift from James, Alki Beach in Seattle
Earrings: Boutique in Charleston
Necklace: Gift from Josh, Stand at Carolina Place Mall
Nail Polish: Sephora by OPI Worth My Weight over Mermaid to Order

No comments:

Post a Comment