Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Month Old.


This blog has existed for a month today. I never thought I'd enjoy it so much or that more than a couple of people would like it. I think it's made me more aware of details and more committed to gratitude. I've also loved reading blogs--something I haven't really done before. I'm excited to think that my typing may have inspired a few people. Other writers here have certainly inspired me. Now, that is a good use of this effervescent "Web."

1 comment:

  1. Writing my own blog and reading yours has gotten me into blogs too. I was never really interested before or wanted to spend the time. Unfortunately, it's been hard for me to work on mine because I don't have Internet at home and have to use my phone for everything!

    ReplyDelete